Office of the Ombudsman
California Out-of-State Correctional Facilities

How Can the Office of the Ombudsman Help Me with Out of State Inmate Issues?

Out of State Correctional Facilities are under the direction of the Contract Beds Unit. The Office of the Ombudsman can only provide basic information relating to out of state facilities.

How Do I Contact the Contract Beds Unit?

You may contact the Contract Beds Unit at (916) 464-4001 or to receive general information you may visit their website at: California Out-of-State Correctional Facilities