Required Forms and Handouts for all Cadets attending an upcoming Academy
Click on file to open it in a new window or "right-click" and "save target as" to download file to your computer. All files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted. You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your system to view the forms and documents. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
You must complete all steps outlined in your "Confirmation Letter" prior to admittance into the academy. Each step has a deadline date for submission. The steps and required forms are listed below.
Step 1 - Background
- Personal History Update - NSC - Applicants at the Northern Selection Center (Sacramento) OPOS 109A
- Personal History Update - CSC - Applicants at the Central Selection Center (Fresno)OPOS 109B
- Personal History Update - SSC - Applicants at the Southern Selection Center (Rancho Cucamonga) OPOS 109C
Step 2 - Tuberculosis Screening
Step 3 - Employment Eligibility Verification
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 Guidelines
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
Step 4 - Medical Pre-Screening
You must disclose any physician and/or dentist's care (routine dental work does not need to be disclosed) since your Pre-Employment Medical clearance. Contact the Customer Service Unit at 1-866-232-5627 and ask to be transferred to your medical analyst for disclosures.
Informational Handouts (Required Reading)
Advertisements and additional links on YouTube channels are not affiliated with CDCR.