Division of Adult Parole Operations
The Division of Adult Parole Operations (DAPO) is responsible for protecting the community by enabling parole agents to have an active part in the local community’s public safety plans while providing a range of programs and services that offer state supervised parolees the opportunity for change, encouraging and assisting them in their effort to reintegrate into the community.
DAPO Parole Agents are committed to working closely with the Division of Rehabilitative Programs to ensure parolees are referred to appropriate rehabilitation and transition programs that are currently available to help them find success and opportunities within their communities.
Sex Offender Information
The CDCR, Division of Adult Parole Operations continues to be one of the nation’s leading law enforcement agencies in the application of innovative community supervision methods related to sex offenders.
DAPO uses Radio Frequency (RF) and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies to monitor parolees.
Statutory Parole Requirements
All parolees are subject to additional statutory requirements as a condition to their release from state prison.
Operation Boo 2018
DAPO agents conduct compliance checks or searches as part of CDCR's Annual Operation Boo child safety project.
American Correctional Association Accreditation
DAPO is pursuing national accreditation through the American Correctional Association (ACA).
Parole Agent Careers
Join a family of dedicated, hardworking men and women responsible for ensuring public safety throughout California.
Adult Parole Operations Links
- Adult Parole Operations Overview
- Adult Parole Careers
- American Correctional Association Accreditation
- California Parole Apprehension Teams (CPAT)
- Electronic Monitoring
- Lifer Parole Process
- Mental Health Services Continuum Program
- Statutory Parole Requirements
- Parole Services
- Parole Conditions
- Parolee Information Handbook
- Parolee Restitution Payment Instructions
- Restitution Responsibilities, Information for Adult Offenders
- Sex Offender Information Overview
- Sex Offender Management Resources
- State Authorized Risk Assessment Tool for Sex Offenders (SARATSO) Committee