Contact Us at the Ombudsman
Issue resolution and support
If you have not been able to resolve an inmate/juvenile issue with a CDCR prison or juvenile facility, contact the Office of the Ombudsman.
The contact information on this page is specific to the Office of the Ombudsman.
Visit the main CDCR Contact page if you have questions not directly pertaining to resolving an inmate/juvenile issue with a CDCR prison or juvenile facility. For information on parole centers see the Division of Adult Parole Operations section.
You may contact the Office of the Ombudsman by calling (916) 445-1773 or writing to:
California Department of
Corrections and Rehabilitation
Office of the Ombudsman
1515 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Contact us by email:
Please complete and submit the form below. All fields are required.
Note: We do not reply to general CDCR inquiries which can be addressed through the main CDCR Contact page.
Adult Offender Information
- General Information
- Entering a California State Prison - What to Expect
- General Information Upon Arrival To Endorsed Institution
- Transfer Information
- Visiting Information
- Parole Information
- Health Care Information
- Legal Assistance Information
- CDCR Institutions
- Non-Designated Programming Facilities FAQ
- CDCR Visiting Sergeant or Lieutenant
- Community Partnership Contacts
- Litigation Coordinators And Fax Numbers