Office of the Ombudsman
How Can the Office of the Ombudsman Help with Legal Matters?
All legal matters should be directed to each institution’s Litigation Coordinator.
How Do I Contact the Litigation Coordinator?
For a complete list of all institutions Litigation Coordinator contact information view the Litigation Coordinator Contact Information page.
What Does the Litigation Coordinator Do?
The Litigation Coordinator handles and arranges attorney visits, notary services, processes legal documents, serves legal documents and works with outside entities on legal and litigation matters related to the institution.
Adult Offender Information
- General Information
- Entering a California State Prison - What to Expect
- General Information Upon Arrival To Endorsed Institution
- Transfer Information
- Visiting Information
- Parole Information
- Health Care Information
- Legal Assistance Information
- CDCR Institutions
- Non-Designated Programming Facilities FAQ
- CDCR Visiting Sergeant or Lieutenant
- Community Partnership Contacts
- Litigation Coordinators And Fax Numbers